Thursday, August 28, 2014

trip

  When i was 15 years old, i have a good trip with my friend Tang for two weeks in Austrilia. We went to three citys, include Sydney, Melbourne and Darwin. I like Sydney Opera House. It looks like a pile of shells. When i came in Sydney Opera House, i felt very shocked. It was very large and spectacular. The next few days, we went to Queen Victoria Buliding to go shopping. This buliding is very beautiful, and i like shopping, even though i'm a man. I love this city. When we went to Melbourne, we visited the university of Melbourne. This university is so beautiful, had a lot of trees, flowers. It is very wonderful. When we left Melbourne, we went to Darwin, i think Darwin doesn't had many intersting things we can do. But in general, i like this trip, i like Austrilia.

1 comment:

  1. Hanry,
    Your story is very good. You need to capitalize the first word of each sentence and the word "I". I hope someday to visit Australia.

    ReplyDelete